"Happiness is like a butterfly;the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder."-Thoreau

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Blogging shall soon return....

So I have one more official day with my students taking exams and one more full week of work and I will be off for the summer. I love being a teacher!! Don't ask me the week before spring break how much I love it!
I have become such a lazy blogger, not really lazy, just busy with a soon to be 17 month old and working full time can be pretty consuming at times. I cant wait to be at home with Abby all summer so I can soak up all of my mommy time with her. I also hope to be blogging more frequentlytand posting some new videos. Blogging will also be a great distraction from my summer cleaning/organizing to-do list.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm so jealous of you teachers! I hope you enjoy your summer with your little one so much!! Good luck with the cleaning/organizing. I say those take back seats to pool and park trips, huh?! Take care...looking forward to updated pics.